Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anyone Use ';Hair,Skin & Nail'; pills??

Any success?Anyone Use ';Hair,Skin %26amp; Nail'; pills??
I use them all the time. Yes, they're good for you, just like vitamins. They are considered supplements to provide your body what it lacks. They work but you gotta be diligent in taking them daily as directed. They can help the texture and growth of your hair as well as the condition of your skin and nails. Changing your diet to healthier foods such as fruits and vegetables along with all of the rest of the food groups can also contribute to the improvement of healthy hair, skin and nails. Check with your family physician when starting any type of diet or physical exercise program.Anyone Use ';Hair,Skin %26amp; Nail'; pills??
I'm using them right now. The brand I purchased doesn't taste very good, but my nails grow so quickly when I take them! And my hair does grow a bit more, but mostly I notice the difference in my nails.
eat alot of jello
yes, i have been taking them for about 7 months now, and have noticed a real difference in the growth of my hair.


i can honestly say it grows like a weed now.


my nails also seem to be stronger and not break as much.


i haven't noticed a difference in my skin though.


it's the biotin that makes the difference, my dermatologist even recommended extra biotin for the hair, even before i started taking them.
waste of money





eat more vegetables and fruits!
love natural hair. Some times I want a straight look. I am using bodiphier.www.freshlookhair is the website. It鈥檚 a natural relaxer that鈥檚 made out on vitamins, minerals, water, and etc.. I love it because it doesn鈥檛 burn, and no chemicals is added. It鈥檚 self neutralize. I can scratch my hair the same day and not worry about burns. It鈥檚 super soft. It doesn鈥檛 break the bonds in your hair. It causes your hair to straighten by 85% which allows you to keep your natural hair texture. You can wear your natural hair because bodiphier loosens the bonds in your hair instead of breaking them like traditional perms and relaxers. Say goodbye to split ends because my hair is healthy. If I want to wear a straight look, just blow dry and press your hair. It鈥檚 very silky when you go for the straight look. It will not frizz up in humidity. I am taking hair vitamins, natural relaxers, and natural products like jojoba oil. I plan to try products like carols daughter for my hair www.carolsdaughter.com





I'm using Exoctic allure from www.exoticallure.com My hair is growing an inch per month. My skin as flawless and my nails are long. My hair is very conditioned, strong, thick, and shiny.Fast Grow is an essential Black hair care tool for the following reasons:





鈥?Faster hair growth


鈥?Healthy Hair


鈥?Stronger hair


鈥?Improved hair manageability


鈥?It can help heal damaged hair breakage


鈥?It can increase the black hair growth rate


鈥?It can help hair resist the damage from hair relaxers


鈥?In reality, the only way to get healthy, damage resistant hair is through proper nutrition and that's exactly what Fast Grow provides.





It is made of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanical oils. It does not contain any man made drugs.Fast Grow provides a potent formulation of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that the body needs to grow strong, healthy hair, skin and nails.


It also contains biotin. I notice my face clearing up after 2 weeks. I love this product. I plan to have waist length hair by the end on the year.
No. Less is more. If you can avoid things in pill form, you are better off. Good nutrition is essential. If your hands are in water alot then then may soften. Try a good nail strengthener that you brush on...there are many good ones...such as tough as nails. Nail health and hair health often reflects one's physical health. Eat healthier.
the only time i had to use those was when they were prenatal pills, and yes they were successful. lots of women use prenatal pills for that same reason, even if they are not pregnant, but some women get sick (nausea, headaches, etc. kind of like pregnancy.)
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment