Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the best color nail polish for tan/medium skin color?

I think the best thing is a french manicure. But if you don't want to have a french manicure all summer here is what I do:





I paint my nails with french manicure polish. Then I take a thin acrylic overlay to protect it. Then if you choose to wear a different color that matches your outfit all you have to do is apply two coats over the french manicure to change the color.





Then if you want to go back to the french manicure all you have to do is use NON-ACETONE nail polish to take of the polish and then you will have your french manicure back.





This is so convenient because french manicure goes with anything and if you don't have time to polish your nails you can still have a great look for summer.





All of my nail clients love this! Give it a try!


Good luck to you!What is the best color nail polish for tan/medium skin color?
Medium skin tones can wear a pink, nude, or red like everyone else, BUT the pink should be opaque (almost white), the neutral should be a berry or brownish color such as raisin (I like Real Raisin by Maybeline), and the red should be dark or ruddy with high gloss and possibly some gold glitter!What is the best color nail polish for tan/medium skin color?
Redish Pink always works for me and I'm sort of tan. I guess it depends if you're putting it on your toes or your fingers. But a sparkly pink always looks cute too.
Corals,light pinks,peaches,light funky golds,french manicures-fit all,and metalics. Best,I think are corals and peaches.
beige, um... a light pink... light colors basically, no green or red, blue would be ok..
I have tan skin and the best polish I have gotten a lot of comments on it bright orange with gold flecks. This year I have been seeing more dark colors in nail polish.





I will use a light color on my nails and go darker on my toes. Colors do not have to match. I have a blue based red that looks great, Other colors include dark purple, blood red (a deep dark red) and extremly light pastels. Stay away from greens, tho. They make my skin look like a corpse's.





Hope this helps!





And don't be afraid to experiment. Some beauty stores carry little ';try'; bottles of polish. They are cheaper and you can see what colors look good on your particular skin color.
I think the best colour would be a sparkly beige!
A warm peach or coral is good. Or a warm, orange based red.
Something Pastel is awesome for tan skin.


Metallic is okay.


Glitter...eh...not so much.
i think the best color would be a light pink
i choose berry, fusfia hot pink or strawberry
according to seventeem mag it is rich rust, pale copper, deep bronze, and shimmery gold.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment