Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What can I do to get my hair, skin and nails healthier?

I was wondering how I can get my hair, skin and nails healthier? What products are good for fry skin. What is good for dry, damaged hair. What I can put on my nails to get them stronger and to grow faster.What can I do to get my hair, skin and nails healthier?
For dry skin, use a good moisturiser. The thicker formulas tend to be more moisturising but feel heavier on your skin. Take a look at Cetaphil, Sorbolene, Olay. If your skin is REALLY dry I've heard Palmer's Cocoa Butter is good.





For damaged hair, avoid heat appliances as that is a major cause of dry hair. If you need to use them, use a heat protectant (eg Tresemme Heat Tamer) and if you're getting split ends consider something like Bedhead Ego Boost leave in conditioner/split end mender http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer/en-鈥?/a> . Use a moisturising shampoo and conditioner, a cheap drugstore one I love is Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. Invest in a leave in conditioner or a hair treatment.





For nails Sally Hansen is good, they have a range called Hard As Nails as well as other nail strengthening polishes. http://www.sallyhansen.com/category.cfm?鈥?/a>





You can also take vitamins like Blackmores Nails Hair and Skin. http://www.blackmores.com.au/products/De鈥?/a>What can I do to get my hair, skin and nails healthier?
just hear this on the doctos show; For nails: washyour hands, apply drops of fresh lemon juice (you may sqeeze lemon on the nails, then a bit of massage and then drops of love Oil. cover your hand with a clean plastic wrap and keep it warm wrapping in a clean twoel or even inside a warm sac for an hour. you may repeat this every few days or once a week i guess, For Skin and hair as well as nails: take vitamins, fresh jiuce contians lots of minerals and vitamins. if i am not mistakene they advised carrot and coriander juice?
I was going to say the same thing what anna said.





Take vitamins!





Being healthy equals beauty.





Also drink a lot of water and get active.
A good moisturizer, a good conditioner, and special nail polish. DUH.





Use google next time.
take vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment