Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which works better? pre-natal or hair,skin,nail, pills?

I want long hair and clear skin. I've heard the pre-natal vitamins make you gain weight is that true? I'm African-American if it matters.Which works better? pre-natal or hair,skin,nail, pills?
Prenatal vitamins work really well, there is also something my hairdresser has told me about several times to buy at GNC hair and nail vitamins. The prenatals shouldn't make you gain weight. I am also AA and they have worked ( prenatals) great for me. Best wishes.Which works better? pre-natal or hair,skin,nail, pills?
I've tried both %26amp; from my experience the pre-natal vitamins worked. My hair,skin %26amp; nails never looked more healthy %26amp; better when I took them. I've never heard about the weight gain issue with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment