Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is blue nail polish good for fair skin?

Well, I am very fair skinned, and I've worn and loved almost every nail polish color under the sun. Go for it! Just be sure to use a clear base coat so you don't turn your nails yellow.


--


Contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, you can wear dark blue as well. I wore navy blue once, it looked great. It looked especially nice when I added some shimmer on top, it was like starry skies on my nails.Is blue nail polish good for fair skin?
You shouldn't put nail polish on ANY type of skin.Is blue nail polish good for fair skin?
You look like a corpse.
personally, i think it looks hot
i have fair skin, and i painted my nails dark blue today- 2 coats of ';stellar ella'; from dashing diva, and it looks just fine.





darker blues can be a more fun alternative to black, and pale blue looks really cool in a french manicure.
that color looks bad on anybody's nails, reminds me of fungus! Ewwww!
Its great for your skin. also try putting it in your eyes when they are dry.
Depends on what shade of blue honey.
It depends on the shade of blue A light blue would be nice but too dark and it might be bad
yes its fine color for fair colored skin. also its a fair color for a little darker skin. Just helpin' somebody out





Hope I helped,


LUV gurly gurl
only if you want to look like a corpse








That can sometimes be fun, though. I sometimes use very pale blue on my nails or medium-to-dark violet over the eyes when I want to look vampy.
Depends on the shade. I would suggest a baby blue.
bluse has nice undertones and looks nice on just about everybody
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment