Saturday, August 21, 2010

What essential vitamin's are really good for your hair,skin and nails?

I am 23 and I already take a daily multivitamin. I try my best to take care of my skin, hair etc. I was just wondering if there was anything else I could do to keep it looking good...What essential vitamin's are really good for your hair,skin and nails?
biotin (a B-vitamin) and i think maybe iron too. For skin, Vitamin A and E. And C. They are all antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals in the body = reduces aging.


Eat vegetables (spinach lots of vitamin A) and any vegetable or fruit that has a deeo yellow color (so deep it looks orange) such as mangos, carrots, and canteloupe, and whatever else.


Apricots are also good, and nectarines. Pretty much everything thats healthy is good for your body/skin/etc....What essential vitamin's are really good for your hair,skin and nails?
Omega 3 is a good overall supplement (but preferably you get this through diet instead). Also, by not getting enough zinc you can end up with dry hair and white spots on the nails. Even adding a good olive oil to your diet will help. Keep a humidifier on in your bedroom to keep some moisture in the air once winter heating kicks in. Sun is the worst enemy of skin, so always wear a good UVA and UVB block, even in winter!
try pernatal vitamins u dont have to be pregnant to take them so dont worry...these give u radiant skin and healthy hair and nails
I asked a similar question. I am taking biotin for my hair!
Vit B, E and C are very good, internally and externally. Omega 3 is also a good.
I would say drinking or getting calcium (from dairy products) for the nails and for best skin results get some amount of chitin or kerotin from fish, you can buy fish oil pills that have Omega 3 and other beneficial nutrients

No comments:

Post a Comment