Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does Red nail polish suit pale skin tones?

which red suits light skin tones best?Does Red nail polish suit pale skin tones?
i have pretty pale skin, and i wear bright red polish almost all the time. i get compliments on it, too. this is the of year for reds, for sure. check out OPI for great shades like Vodka%26amp;Caviar (matte red) or No Autographs Please (shimmer red). i find that bright reds look better on me than deep reds like crimsons or burgandies.Does Red nail polish suit pale skin tones?
Red is very vibrant on pale skin, I think it looks good on light skin tone, that's my opinion. I think pale skin can pull off many bright colours!!! I have a nail polish called 730 Valentine by Revlon and it's amazing. (Dark Red).
I think a pink would be better for paler skin tones. Red just seems too.. BAM!
Definitely. I have fairly pale skin and each time I wear my red nail polish, I get compliments specifically about how well the color looks against my pale hands.
if your going for a really retro classic look that stands out then this is perfect.


but if you want to be more subtle, then a pale pink would be better/


:)
In my opinion, red will really make your pale skin colour look really washed out. It's good only ocassionally like if you wanna glam up with your girlfriends and such. But honestly red will really make your hands look ghostly. If you really want a red colour try a really like pinkish-red, this colour is light making it complimenting your skintone. A dark nail polish will look to harsh on your skin. But a light one will look natural and flirty.
yes, but go for the darker reds, not the orangish reds.
Go for it, it looks amazing on pale skin tones! Right now is the best season for reds. You can pull off any shade of red.
I wouldn't wear it, but depending on what else you are wearing you could make it work. I would go with a super cute pink color to be on the safe side though!
well unless its matching with a stunning gown, no. stick to the pretty pink colors
yea i think it makes hands look sexier

No comments:

Post a Comment