Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dark nail polish on pale skin?

Do you think it looks cool or trampy?Dark nail polish on pale skin?
I think dark polish looks good on lighter skin cos it stands out. Put a base coat on first so it won';t stain your nails. Guess that depends on who you are as to whether or not it looks trampy. I got a dark purple polish last month, and I liked it on me. Had to put three coats on to even it out and get the color right. I like all colors of polish except the orangey ones. I've always liked wearing what's ';IN'; in polish. It's cheap enough - even if you get Revlon or L'Oreal. Just wish my nails would grow and stop breaking off. :)Dark nail polish on pale skin?
Very cool. Probably cooler than on dark skin.
i am uber pale and i use dark polish all the time ... just stick to a blue base when you pick a color
Trampy? No way! haha i have light skin %26amp; i love the way dark nail polish looks on my nails :) So i'd say cool!
Uh do it its so in right now
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment