Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do hair, skin and nail tablets work?

Or is it a con?Do hair, skin and nail tablets work?
They work. They won't perform miracles or anything but they def do help, I have been taking them for a while and my hair grows just a little bit faster and my nails are strong.Do hair, skin and nail tablets work?
I am guessing that they probably do work, and are safe to take as long as they are only a blend of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Just take the recommended dosage, and ask your parents first! And also, they do not work major miracles, but do improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails! Good luck!
they work really well for me i use hair nutrition vitamins and it works on my hair, skin and nails
CALCIUM TABLETS ARE HARMLESS AND CERTAINLY HELP OVER LONG TERM.
Yess they doo!


My mate uses them cos she had like reallly really thin hair


and now its like a lions!


=O

No comments:

Post a Comment