Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone had good results with the Omega hair skin & nails pills sold at GNC?

and if so...how long does it take to see results? I'm trying to grow out my hair fasterrrrrrr.Has anyone had good results with the Omega hair skin %26amp; nails pills sold at GNC?
Yes it does, I have been taking them for about 3 months and have seen tremendous results!!!!!!!!! I haven't noticed much about my skin, but my hair is longer and my nails are MUCH stronger.Has anyone had good results with the Omega hair skin %26amp; nails pills sold at GNC?
I take the Hair, Skin %26amp; Nail's Women's Formula


It has the most biotin in it and the saleslady told me it was best for hair


I've been taking them for a year now and they really do make a difference! How long it takes varies from person to person but i had a short bob last year and my hair has grown almost shoulder length, but again it depends on the person


to speed up growth you should also have a healthy diet and drink plenty of water

No comments:

Post a Comment