Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hair, Skin & Nail Vitamins?

I've never taken Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails Vitamins so I'm just wondering if they really do work? If so, what exactly does it do to your hair, skin and nails? I have weak nails that break easily. Will it make them strong? Will it make my hair grow? How about my skin? What will it do to my skin? Look more radiant? or nothing. Just curious what these vitamins do before I purchase them. All answers are appreciated. Thank you in advance!Hair, Skin %26amp; Nail Vitamins?
To be honest I used to take a supplement which I believed was doing a good job for my hair and nails, it was all in my mind though as my nails continued to flake. The best way to get your nails in good shape is to apply a nail oil, Avoplex by OPI is wonderfully nourishing and after few applications your nails will look a lot better, it absorbs right into the nail. Once a week give your hair an intensive condition by using a half decent conditioner, leave it on your hair and wrap in clingfilm then a warm towel, leave for 30mins and wash out, it gets the conditioner right into the hair shaft. These topical methods are so much better than supplements. Your skin is a different issue because that's alive and renews itself constantly whereas your hair and nails are dead and need all the moisture they can get!.

No comments:

Post a Comment