Saturday, August 21, 2010

How fast does the hair, skin, and nails multivitamin work for your hair?

Since no one bothered to answer my other question, I wanted to put another one, I have these vitamins and Mane N' Tail I was wondering if they'll actually make my hair grow faster and how fast?How fast does the hair, skin, and nails multivitamin work for your hair?
It won't significantly make your hair grow faster. Trim your hair and take the vitamins if you want. The vitamins will make your hair look nicer. Trimming your hair makes your hair look nicer and should make it grow faster since the dead ends are removed.How fast does the hair, skin, and nails multivitamin work for your hair?
I've tried using vitamins for my hair and it seems like to me that they don't work. Some people swear by vitamins but I don't think I ever got the results I was looking for. Maybe I wasn't consistent enough.
no. they wont make your hair grow faster or longer. Hair length and speed of growth is predetermined by your genetics. A pill will not make your hair grow past your boobs if your DNA tells it to stop at your shoulders.
i got biotin and it's been like a day and my nails have grown quite a bit...but for ';noticably longer hair.'; i reckon about a month..

No comments:

Post a Comment