Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Nail Varnish Would Best Suite My Skin Tone?

I Have Really Quite Pale Skin I Was Wondering Which Colour Would Be The Best For My Skin Tone.





Thanks xWhat Nail Varnish Would Best Suite My Skin Tone?
Maybee a bright red





I think pale skin and red nail polish goes soo well :-)What Nail Varnish Would Best Suite My Skin Tone?
I also have quite pale skin and am teenager. I have tried lots of nail varnish's and i would advise to stay away from black, yellow or green. However, i think pink, blue, red, purple and navy are really nice.I especially like a metallic silver, I think it looks really good!


Hope I helped :) X

Report Abuse



Revlon makes a nude color that suits every skin tone, and would look really pretty on you, and is great for everydaywear and teens. Also, you could use a medium pink/coral color, which would look really nice too. (=
if your skin has a 'warmer' tone, go with the browns, bronzes and golds. if your skin has a more neutral tone, go with the neutral-flesh tones, if your skin has a cooler tone wear pinks and reds and brights.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment