Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hair skin nail vitamins need help?

ok if i took hair skin nail organic vitamins from febuary 2nd to march 1st will i see a difference in my hair... please let me know i have a afro black american.... please help me iv ben using them for 10 days i dont know if i see a difference in my hair help me out plz =(Hair skin nail vitamins need help?
The vitamins really only help if you have a deficiency that's causing hair loss. If you are eating a balanced diet already, you probably are not going to see that much of an improvement.





The best thing to do is be very gentle to your hair to care for what you have on your head already so it doesn't break off as fast. Going relaxer-free usually helps most people, but I'm not sure everyone wants natural hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment