Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long did U take prenatal vitamins b4 noticing difference in hair skin&nails?What improvement did U see?

Looking for answers from people that have exerience using prenatals. What was your specific outcome?How long did U take prenatal vitamins b4 noticing difference in hair skin%26amp;nails?What improvement did U see?
sorry just wanted some points.How long did U take prenatal vitamins b4 noticing difference in hair skin%26amp;nails?What improvement did U see?
i ve been taking biotin 5000mcg for 2 months now.. an i definetly find my hair more fuller and thicker... biotin is a vitamin supplement which supports healthy skin and hair...
Im a guy and i take prenatal vitamins. I have noticed a difference in the growth of my hair and my nails. My hair grows at a rate of 1 to 1 1/2 inches a month and my fingernails are stronger now. I have been taking the prenatal vitamins for 6 months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment