Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is good to take for hair/skin/nails and how long will it take to work?

I'm not sure about the skin, but the hair and nails are almost pure PROTEIN. I'm fairly certain that the skin is very high in protein also.





I was told by Mom and Grandmas all their lives that eating a lot of Gelatin products [Jello is but one brand name] provides replacement protein for the hair and nails and makes them both tougher and more flexible, thus making them less susceptible to splitting and breakage.





This is logical since Gelatin is also almost pure protein.





I have worked with my hands [much physical labor] all my life, and when I've noticed nail splitting/breakage issues, increasing my Gelatin [I use Jello] intake usually has improved my nail condition within two to three weeks





I haven't had a problem with my hair or skin so I can't speak to that issue.What is good to take for hair/skin/nails and how long will it take to work?
go to your doctor (gynecologist if you are at that age) and ask fro ';pre-natal vitamins';. They are prescribed to women who are pregnant, but anyone can take them, and they make your nails and hair strong, and both grow fantastically. I strongly recommend this. Very inexpensive, and healthy.





Good luck!What is good to take for hair/skin/nails and how long will it take to work?
This is excellent and will take about a week to start working.


My nails grew really fast and my hair grew fast and looked shinier when I took them.





http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/p鈥?/a>





Stock up when they have a sale on cos it's only 拢2.99 in the sale.





You only need to take 1 a day so 60 tabs will last a month.
vitamins and eat jello gelatin is good for strengthening nails


for hair get trims on a regular basis use tail n mane shampoo (made for horses but works great you can find it at walmart with all the other shampoos)

No comments:

Post a Comment