Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does sharpie come off yoru skin with nail polish remover?

Yikes, nail polish remover is super harsh on your skin. Try using face wash and/or astringent. That's always worked for me.





Hope this helps!Does sharpie come off yoru skin with nail polish remover?
I've tried before and it didn't fully come off but I didn't hold it there very long because I couldn't stand the smell! lol! It also made my skin very dry and irritating so I wouldn't recommend trying it!Does sharpie come off yoru skin with nail polish remover?
Yeah I agree with yay! it'll hurt our skin. Scrubbing at it with a wash cloth and soap should help get it off. It won't be off right away but it'll get it off quicker than just leaving it. :)
DONT USE NAIL POLIS REMOVER ON YOUR SKIN!


It'll dry it out or irritate it. It should come off in three days.
juse keep watching it, it comes off in a few days.. i write on myself with sharpie all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment