Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should i only take two hair skin nail vitamins daily or just one?

ok well i have been using organic hair skin and nail vitamins for 11 days bout to bee two weeks... and well thoes 11 days i have been taking one pill daily and wondering if i should take two daily one in the morning and the other in the evening... but ladie told me at walgreens to take one a day but instead after thoes 11 days... and today i took daily one in the morning and evening but i was wondering will that help my hair because the past 11 days i havent seen any results so now im hoping that taking two will help me and make it grow faster im a black africian boy 17 years old with a short afro that grows out of order so plz help me by giving me good advice plz!!!Should i only take two hair skin nail vitamins daily or just one?
On my bottle it says take 1 3 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment