Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What colour nail varnish best matches dark skin tone?

i alwyas go for french manicure or pale pink and i'm kinda bored now..i dont want any browny goldy colours either...they're too posh:]What colour nail varnish best matches dark skin tone?
Beautiful jewel-toned colors like deep blue, green, purple. I've done my nails in a dark plum color and I think it looks great with darker skin.What colour nail varnish best matches dark skin tone?
white, dark reds and blues, no black.


:))))))))
Lilac is nice or a pale skintone colour to constrast your dark skin xxx
Anything neon and glittery... ANYTHING! Trust me...
dark pink
I've always thought that plumbs and purples always compliment dark skin beautifully. And yes I'm not one for posh either.
Honey, go for silver. It looks WONDERFUL on dark skinned folks!
dark reds, browns, golds, purples
Try a darker violet color, or deep red or burgundy.
Speaking from a purly male point of view, I like my girls to have red and I also like French Polish.
Any color looks good with dark skin tones.
dark purple it looks really nice i use it all the time clear is nice too.
I think Red!
ORANGE-RED
Pinl, red, black,
Since we are going into fall, deep reds or plums would look fabulous! But if you are in a warmer region, corals always look great on dark skin, the contrast is beautiful!
well... try not to go to dark like red.. ive done that and it looks REALLY bad on me.. i would say light pink maybe. definately not dark purple- maybe light purple.. blue and green r kinda.. idk dont rlly match w. dark skin.. well.. one of my favorite is completely white... like the one u use 4 french manicures...
black is out this season...go for a dark navy colour.
go with white.....the contrast with youre dark skin will make those nails POP!
dark purple
a nice deep red
One of my all-time favorites is the OPI Australian Collaection's ';Don't Melbourne the Toast'; and the Designer Series, ';Citure';





also try some burgandies, plums, corals, and deep bronzes. A bright dark shade that is really nice is OPI ';My Private Jet'; (black with subtle sparkles)

No comments:

Post a Comment