Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I improve the condition of my hair, skin and nails naturally?

I know you can buy vitamin supplements to boost your diet but what can be done regarding diet and lifestyle that does the same without popping pills.How can I improve the condition of my hair, skin and nails naturally?
^Eat healthy, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats,nuts, seeds, legumes etc. The closer to nature and less processed the food the better. Stay away from, or at least limit, junk food, fast food and trans fat. Drink water, not soda. Fresh air and exercise can help also. Taking a good multivitamin can help too, but you don't need to spend a lot of money on vitamin supplements for your hair.





The best thing you can do for your skin is don't smoke, drink in excess,or use drugs they all take a toll on your skin and use sunscreen, no matter how light or dark you are you need sun screen and don't bake in the sun. Good luck, I hope this helped.How can I improve the condition of my hair, skin and nails naturally?
Use Vitamin E cream or lotion on your skin.
I was told that the gelatin thats found in jello can help improve your hair and nails, not sure about the skin and i don't know why it helps
You would be surprised how much cutting out sugary drinks and sodas and replacing them with water will help. When I kicked my diet coke habit years ago and replaced it with water my skin became so health and acne free.
Take Biotin vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment