Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm around Gabrielle union's skin tone and I want to know the best nail polish colors for my skin tone?

a Warm Beige color for work or a Fall Wine color for funI'm around Gabrielle union's skin tone and I want to know the best nail polish colors for my skin tone?
never get dark colors!! ur nairls will look dead lol try sticking with some light or vibrant pinks and light blues. im a little lighter than that and it looks really good, trust me. good luck :)I'm around Gabrielle union's skin tone and I want to know the best nail polish colors for my skin tone?
pale pink trust me red looks horrible blue makes my fingers look fat pink is the bomb but bright pink on my skin looks horrible pale pink.
Pale pink, nuetrals, teal, silver
dark colors


like maroon

No comments:

Post a Comment