Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do your remove nail glue from skin?

its my first time wearing fake nails and my friend put them on, the nail glue got on some of my hand and below the nail on my finger and its white, tough, and i dont want people to think i did it with my eyes shut (even if i really didnt do it)





My question is how do i take it off my skin???How do your remove nail glue from skin?
uhh..try acetone.





otherwise start at the very edge and try gently prying it off. it most likely won't come of right away, so every few minutes scratch at it as if it were itching.





try running your nail under the edge of it. if you keep doing that it should be off in a little while.How do your remove nail glue from skin?
Just plain old acetone...nail polish remover.
soak it in hot water
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment