Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What does Prenatal vitamins do for your hair, nails and skin? (Only those with experience answer, please)?

While I was pregnant I took Prenate Elite. I cut my hair up to my ears at the beginning of my pregnancy and by the end it was down past my shoulders. My nails grew faster and thicker. You know how people always say that pregnant women break out, I didnt. My best friend had thin slow growing hair, she got pregnant. She started taking prenatal vitamins and now her hair is thicker and is growing like crazy. She has to get a trim every month to keep it out of her eyes. I also stopped taking them about two months ago and my hair and nails are still growing really well. Hope this helps.What does Prenatal vitamins do for your hair, nails and skin? (Only those with experience answer, please)?
From what I have read, scientists seem to think the hair and nail growth is promoted by the hormones released during pregnancy, and not by prenatal vitamins. I may be wrong, but that is what I have read.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment