Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair skin + nail vitamins???????????

ok im 14 years old and my mum just bought some hair skin + nail vitamins for me, so i just took my first one.


what do they even do? and are they safe?


how many will i have to take to notice the results?








thanks!Hair skin + nail vitamins???????????
Give it a week and youll notice.Hair skin + nail vitamins???????????
howtogrowhairfast.com is your solution.
if your worried about safety but want to improve your hair, skin and nails, my best answer would be prenatal vitamins. you don't have to be pregnant to take them and they work wonders with hair and nails. in a couple of weeks, i noticed my nails were stronger and didn't break as much. i would talk with your mom about it so she doesn't question why your taking them. i hope this helps.
  • makeup 2009
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment