Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can improve my nails and the skin around them?

I try not to chew my nails but when I do I chew the skin around them I don't do it often just when I'm very nervous. I use stuff that tastes nasty on my nails and I take a hair, skin and nails supplement but my nails and the skin around them look horrible.


Help!How can improve my nails and the skin around them?
get manicures regularly. I get mine done every 1-2 weeks %26amp; my nails are much stronger than they used to me. my skin is always baby soft afterwards.. plus the nails looks great =)How can improve my nails and the skin around them?
well the best thing to do is keep your skin on your hands moisturized. you can use healing cream and try your best to keep your hands out of your mouth!
Take prenatal vitamins. It helps hair and nails grow faster and stay stronger.
Use some cuticle cream an nail growth and repair polish

No comments:

Post a Comment