Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does any one know how to treat hanging skin around nails and finger tips?

Hi everyone.actually,what i'm trying to say is that skin on my finger tips gets rough and starts coming out.That's irritating me when i'm writing something or holding something.I put aloe-vera gel on it so that it softens but it's not just happening!Help me please.Thanx.Does any one know how to treat hanging skin around nails and finger tips?
omg the skin peels on my foot like that too








what i do is i just peel it or when its on my fingers i use a nailclipper. now its gone. it comes back once in a while probably cause of my poor diet and cold weather. try a moisturizing hand cream and you're setDoes any one know how to treat hanging skin around nails and finger tips?
use nail clippers
use the clippers

No comments:

Post a Comment