Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's that vitamin that's supposed to be really good for your hair, skin, and nails?

I thought it was vitamin E for a while, but I figured out that's not it. I can't remember what it is. Thanks! :DWhat's that vitamin that's supposed to be really good for your hair, skin, and nails?
Biotin. Do not double up the dosage. Follow the recommended dosage and drink water with silica. Fiji-Water for example. Silica that is naturally found in the water is extremely good for hair, nails and skin.





Avoid a much as possible refined sugars.. they cause candidas build up in the body, which impairs the the skins main function of detoxification.





So in short:


1. Biotin


2. Water that has Silica (i.e Fiji water)


3. Avoid refined sugar


:-)What's that vitamin that's supposed to be really good for your hair, skin, and nails?
I don't know if this is a ';vitamin'; but I just remeber someone telling me that fish oil is good for your hair and skin and I think nails. I take it every morning. you can get it as a swalloble pill or liquid. hope i helped :)
Vits B and H (biotin) and calcium are essential. Vit E is, also. Don't throw it away. ;-)
E is good topically.


Whatever is in pomegranate juice is good to drink for about a week before a date...I'm told it helps your skin
vitamin b


i take that vitamin the only thing thats gross about it is that it like sticks to your tongue a little bit so make sure you take it with like grapefruit juice or orange juice
Biotin.
I here its vitamin A

No comments:

Post a Comment