Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you stop a person from biting on thier nails and skin?

(i know it sounds weird but plz help me out) PLZ!!How do you stop a person from biting on thier nails and skin?
Put the hottest hot sauce you can find on their nails. Dumb *** sauce should work pretty well.





http://www.asskickin.com/product61.html





Be careful to only get it only the top of the nails so they don't get it in their eyes by rubbing.





Good luck





Remember milk, high fat ice cream, etc will take the sting away.How do you stop a person from biting on thier nails and skin?
I have been in the medical field for a very long time. I am required to attend seminars on all kinds of things. One of these things is hygene. You will need to do the research yourself, but all I will say is that if you knew what was under the finger nail and around the cuticle this person will never again bite their finger nails.





It is worse than that toe nail fungus commercial.





good luck
I wish I knew I have tried everything If I put the gross stuff on my nails I just wash it off and chew chew... it's sssoo gross!


anyhow if you do find something that works let me know


thanks
Wear gloves
They should cover their body and nails with some kind of stinky lotion such as all of those body and hand lotions with a list of chemicals longer than john holms' thingamaling. The taste of these hand and body lotions will sicken the normal being.
I bit my nails for years and then I just decided to stop for no reason other than my nails looked really gross. there's a product called ';No Bite'; that they sell in the salon nail care section in pharmacies. you paint it on your nails and cuticles and it tastes really nasty, so when you try to bite, it makes you stop. give it a try.
I need answer to this one too.
TELL A PERSON THAT YOU LOVE TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE EVERYTIME THEY SEE YOU DO IT. FOR ADULTS





FOR CHILDREN. GO TO A DRUG STORE AND ASK THEM FOR NAIL BITING SOLUTIONS





BUT I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SKIN BITING
put peper on the finger that works realy well or rub chilly on them


gloves all work
Fall in love with someone who hates it. You'll stop at once.
buy ';stop and grow'; it's in the nail polish remover section of the drug store. It tastes bad and after awhile your habit stops. I know I used to bite my nails and now I've kick that habit, now I get manicures.
dip there finger in finger nail polish and let it dry!
if you put something that tastes very gross on there hands often. like some kind of lotion or something that might help. ????
If it's your child, you could try tobasco sauce (something spicy and hot).
i had that habit and my mom had me put fake nails with acrylic on top and it worked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment